Register for Tournament
Note: Registration form for individual tournaments.
- The tournament will be governed by the current Rules & Regulations as per the Hurlingham Polo Association.
- Payment of Entry will be binding and any money paid will be non-refundable.
- The chukka number will be decided as per the goal handicap of each tournament.
- Teams will be responsible for supplying suitable umpires ponies tacked and bandaged as for polo and present it to the match official 15 minutes before start time.
- Umpire fee will be charged per team per game depending on each tournament.
- Note only players and officials are permitted in the presentation ceremony: Players need to wear the full polo outfit.
- For any presentation ceremony, every member of the team needs to be ready and present no later than 10 minutes after the end of the match.
- Teams must wear sponsor supplier shirts for the duration of each Tournament (in case of any supplier).
- Rules and regulations: http://www.hpa-polo.co.uk/rules-regulations/rules-and-regulations/